The containers in CPET (crystallized polyethylene terephthalate) white / black are mainly used for ready meals.
Suitable for contact with all types of food.
CPET containers are suitable for the packaging of food products that must be heated in traditional ovens and microwave ovens.
The CPET containers are heat sealable and can compose, together with the COMPAC Heat Sealer Machines and Film Reels, the COMPAC SYSTEM.
CPET containers can be used for packing food in modified atmosphere (MAP).
They are available in white and black colors.
Technical characteristics of the containers:
• are suitable for pasteurization processes;
• have excellent resistance to aggressive chemical agents and organic and inorganic substances (including oils, fats, etc …) and have excellent physiological behavior (odorless, tasteless);
• have a high elasticity which makes them absolutely safe from the danger of breakage during handling or transport;
• provide a high barrier to food gases;
• suitable for cooking by the consumer only if subsequent to the heat-sealing of the package with READY TO COOK food
in a microwave ovens or traditional ovens up to + 180 °C for 30 minutes;
• they are suitable to be used for heating food in a microwave oven and a traditional oven up to + 180 °C for 30 minutes;
• are suitable for use in freezing food up to a minimum temperature of -40 ° C;
• they can pass directly from the freezer to the ovens.
If collected they can be recycled or incinerated.