Containers in ALUMINIUM SMOOTH WALL – ALc recyclable, for freezer, for microwave oven and traditional oven, for modified atmosphere packaging * from -40 °C to + 200 °C
The Containers in ALUMINIUM SMOOTH WALL – ALc are internally and externally laminated.
Suitable for contact with all types of food, even highly acidic and salty ones.
The Containers in ALUMINIUM SMOOTH WALL – ALc are heat sealable (seal guarantee / tightness) and together with the COMPAC Heat Seal Machines and Film Reels, they make up the COMPAC SYSTEM.
The Containers in ALUMINIUM SMOOTH WALL – ALc can be used for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP).
Available in transparent internal and external black color.
Technical characteristics of the containers:
• are suitable for pasteurization and sterilization processes;
• have excellent resistance to aggressive chemical agents and organic and inorganic substances (including oils, fats, etc …) and excellent physiological behavior (odorless, tasteless);
• provide the best possible barrier to food gas;
• they are suitable to be used for cooking and heating food in a microwave oven and a traditional oven up to + 200 °C for 60 minutes;
• they can be used for cooking food up to + 200 °C for 60 minutes and subsequently they can be heat-sealed (heat sealable tray);
• are suitable for use in freezing food;
• they can pass directly from the freezer to the ovens.
If collected they can be recycled.