To effectively manage our environmental impacts and achieve the improvement of our environmental performance, we have developed an Environmental Management System certified according to the International Standard ISO 14001: 2015 and EMAS registered according to Regulation EC 1221/2009.
This system is based on clear principles that are the basis of a proper management of environmental issues:
- Continuous improvement in environmental performance
- Pollution prevention
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- The involvement and cooperation of all workers
- The open dialogue with all stakeholders outside the company (organizations, local communities, customers, suppliers)
- The measurement and monitoring of our results and our performance
The ISO 14001: 2015 defines the requirements for an environmental management system and shows that the company has an appropriate management system to monitor the environmental impacts of its business and seeks improvement.